You must agree to the Terms of Service herein if you want to receive updates on Black Friday web hosting deals
. The following TERMS OF SERVICE detail the conditions for services provided by Netcessor Hosting. This document constitutes a binding agreement between Netcessor Hosting and the user of the services provided. These terms must be accepted by the user prior to the provision of the Services ordered through submission of the registration form. By ordering the services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated below without modification.Fees and Payment
We have the right to disable, terminate and/or delete any account for any reason we see fit, such as a site we may view as offensive, abusive or inactive. Please see below for a partial list of these violations. Paid accounts if found to violate our TOS, will be given a warning e-mail and will have their accounts disabled until the issue has been resolved, in the case that we cannot reach an agreement, the account will be terminated and all funds will be kept.Terms and Termination
1. Upon sign up, this agreement shall become applicable and effective.
2. Netcessor Hosting has the right to access any data that might be stored on your web site or databases to ensure that no illicit acts are being conducted on our server.
3. The customer may terminate the services at any time by contacting Netcessor Hosting via email or by the control panel.
4. Members will be responsible for their own web site development, operation and maintenance.
5. Members will be solely responsible for all products, contents and materials appearing online or on their web site.
6. Members will be responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of content and materials appearing on their web site.
7. Members will be responsible for ensuring that the content and materials appearing on their pages do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third parties.
8. Members will be responsible for ensuring that the content and materials appearing on their pages are not libelous or otherwise illegal.
9. Members will be responsible for the final calculation and application of shipping and sales tax and for accepting, processing, filling and shipping any customer orders or any other e-commerce transactions that they may be engaging in.
10. Members will be responsible for the security of any customer credit card numbers and related customer information that are obtained or accessed as a result of conducting electronic commerce via their Site and to keep all such information confidential and to exercise the same degree of care and security standard in the industry.
11. Accounts will not be used as a file storage facility or the accounts will be terminated.Bandwidth and Disk Space
You must agree not to circumvent our disk usage checking system by any means and to use your bandwidth with consideration for the other users.Amendments
Netcessor Hosting reserves the right to terminate this service at any time and is not responsible for any losses incurred from use of this service.Content
This service is provided for both businesses and private home users. Netcessor Hosting is to be only used for lawful purposes.
Transmission or solicitation of any material that violates United States federal, state or other laws that may apply in this jurisdiction or your local area is prohibited.
Pages may not contain links to any sites/pages that will violate our content portion of TOS if hosted on our servers.
DO NOT put on Netcessor servers:
Copyrighted material not belonging to you -- for example, music, images, software or video -- unless you have the prior consent of the copyright owner;
Trademarked material not belonging to you -- for example, word marks, design marks or a combination thereof -- without prior consent of the trademark owner;
Adult material -- pornography, nudity, sex or any other material that would commonly be considered "indecent" or "appealing to the prurient interest;"
Pyramid or Ponzi schemes;
Insults to other persons or companies, including but not limited to: material that is obscene, threatening, harassing, libelous or in any way a violation of intellectual property laws.
Sell weapons or promote the use thereof
Send bulk/spam e-mail from Netcessor Hosting servers
Send mass/spam news postings;
Advertise or distribute software or services that may contribute to news or e-mail spamming;
Host a banner exchange;
Disclose the trade secrets of any other entity or individual;
Use patented materials without the prior consent of the patent owner;
Host WAREZ, CRACKS and/or SERIALZ on Netcessor Hosting systems or accounts; or
Conduct any other activities, that Netcessor Hosting determines, in its sole discretion, to be illegal or an unreasonable drain on system resources.
It is impermissible to use Netcessor Hosting servers for the following purposes:
To launch malicious attacks on other servers including, but not limited to, denial of service attacks, mail bombs, hack attacks, spamming, port scanning or port probing;
To connect directly to external servers using, for example, Internet Relay Chat (IRC), port scanning or any other unauthorized connection;
To open sockets of any kind including but not limited to ICQ, IRC;
To act as a file repository or to serve files for other sites; or
To conduct any other activity that Netcessor Hosting determines, in its sole discretion, to be an improper use of the Netcessor Hosting
Netcessor Hosting reserves the right to terminate your Netcessor Hosting account or remove any page it determines, in its sole judgment, is in violation of any provision of this Agreement.Disclaimer of Warranties
Member understands that the Internet and other various networking communication mediums are not secure, unless explicitly specified as such, and may be subject to interception or loss. Netcessor Hosting makes no warranties of any kind, neither expressed, implied nor statutory, concerning the data or information available through the Netcessor Hosting hosting network or Black Friday web hosting offers
. Netcessor Hosting services are provided on an "AS IS" basis. Netcessor Hosting makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation:
-THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT;
-THAT THE HOSTING SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR;
-ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND
-ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF Netcessor Hosting
-TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, Netcessor Hosting DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.Limitation of Liabilities
IN NO EVENT SHALL Netcessor Hosting BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT, THE HOSTING SERVICES, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE HOSTED SITE.
Netcessor Hosting's LIABILITY TO THE MEMBER FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF THE FEES PAID.
Netcessor Hosting, IT'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE HOSTING SERVICES, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND IT'S CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING, MAINTAINING OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES. Netcessor Hosting, IT'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL,INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES.